Geological Services & Mapping
The Arion Consulting Group provides a comprehensive and independent range of expert services to the minerals industry in the fields of project evaluation, exploration management, mining, feasibility studies, biological and environmental surveys, health and safety and risk analysis.
ACG and its associates offer a wide range of expertise and experience to provide clients with innovative and cost effective solutions. The specialist services are provided by a highly experienced team with links to other consultants and contractors and cover a wide range of mineral commodities.
Integrated Mineral Resource Development Services include:
- Independent reviews of mineral resources and ore reserves;
- Project generation and project evaluation studies;
- Design, implementation and supervision of complete exploration programs;
- Geological mapping and reporting;
- Geochemical field surveys;
- Ground gravity and magnetic surveys;
- Accurate digital GPS surveys of proposed mining sites and drilling operations;
- Supervision of exploration and resource drilling programs;
- Ore evaluation services and due diligence reviews of mineral resources;
- Geotechnical engineering ground water investigation and monitoring;
- Mine design evaluation;
- Stakeholder engagement, community consultation and government relations;
- Environmental baseline studies and remediation management;
- Mineral tenement applications and licencing documentation;
- Preparation of mineral permitting applications;
- Technical audits and compliance auditing;
- Native Title legal documentation, implementation and management of heritage surveys;
- Expert reports and technical audits of mineral development projects.