The Arion Consulting Group provides company secretarial services to listed and unlisted public and private companies. We can manage the regulatory and reporting obligations of your company and take care of your compliance and secretarial responsibilities. We have qualified staff who can fill the role of company secretary which can help your company focus on its business and operational matters.
ACG also has links with the legal team at Arion Legal providing immediate access to related legal services should it become necessary. Our company secretarial services include:
- Providing an experienced company secretary;
- Management of compliance and reporting responsibilities under the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules;
- Preparation of board documentation including agendas, papers, resolutions and minutes;
- Management of compliance with your company’s constitution or shareholders agreement;
- Liaising with regulatory bodies ASIC and the ASX;
- Lodgement of Annual Returns and ASIC forms; and
- Maintenance of company records and registers in accordance with the Corporations Act.
Other corporate services we can provide include:
- Company incorporation and business name registration;
- Providing a registered office for local and foreign companies;
- Providing an experienced company director; and
- Acting as local agent for Australian branches of foreign companies.